www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all you Irving Park DG regulars,

On Sunday May 23rd at 11:00 am we will be moving the tee signs on course away from the front of the teepads so no one will hit their arms on the posts.  If you'd like to help, we'd love to have you there and make Irving Park an even better place to play disc golf.  Afterwards, we'll throw a round to test out the new sign locations and then, probably, go have a beer.

Hope to see you there,

Tall Tom

Tags: Irving, Park, signs, tee

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Tom,
I have heard alot of cons concerning the closeness and locations of the tee signs. For myself...they do not get in my way, but for others...there is a concern. If you do not have a formulated spot for them... alot of discers say behind the pads and some say inline to the far right of the pads. In other complaints... I have heard that some of the surface under the tee pads need to to be smoothed out. Like #18 for instance.
Finally... having just recently played @ Irving... I have found that the course is looking very good and I was very impressed with it... including all the brush clean-up on all holes. There was some trash (which was picked up), but for the most part Irving Park DGC is looking pretty damn good. Oh... BTW... one of the new tee signs have been knocked down already. Hole 16.
Later,
K.
We're moving them behind the tee pads and making them more visible from the previous hole. I think everyone will like where we move them.

Is the entire post on 16 torn down or is just the green sign missing? I won't be out there until Wednesday for league, so I'll take a look at it then.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968