www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Pro Destroyer 173g

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I whip out the 169 Star Destroyer, but it's usually too flippy. Gotta tone it down and go with the TeeRex. Just got an XCaliber too and it's pretty good.

Also, and I know Gomez will like this one, I can throw the TeeBird pretty f@#&ing far, too. My #1snap disc.
i love the Xcal. i got a 175 champ glow and if i throw it just right it goes 400.
The xcaliber's rim is to wide for my miniature hands.
Pro Wraith still gets me the max D. Kinda beat hyzer flip shot. For flat hyzer D, I like the Pro Destroyer.
I think I need I a new Pro Wraith. Mine got all beat up from slamming chains. Sorry, this seems like a good place to brag.
In "ideal" conditions my 172g Champion ORC is a CRUSHER!
I think i might go back to my orc, i keep getting flippy destroyers that are very inconsistent.(and no it is not operator error!)
pro-d venom
elite z crush
both about 300-350
MY OMEGA SUPER SOFT....just call me the ultimate crusher!
Power of the dreadlocks!!!

Trey McKelvey said:
MY OMEGA SUPER SOFT....just call me the ultimate crusher!
My longest to date, semi-recorded, a CFR Wraith, 175g, hyzer flip about 475ft at Worlds - Three Rivers Temp Course #5 (or #6, one of those two...). I was about 45' out on a hole listed at 525'. I do think I can throw the Boss further, especially those first-run flippy things - though the new Feldberg ones I'm rippin' too, they're just significantly more stable, but I haven't felt remotely confident in the measuring accuracy of long drives (since we really don't have many holes even close to some of those holes seen at Worlds - literally, perfectly straight, rolling hills, forever long! It was truly awesome getting up and just unloading on those courses. There's just not enough available land in SoCal that's monetarily available to the game).
Z Flash, Z Avenger

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968