www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Where and why?

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I'd have to say Centennial Park in Lawrence, although, Emporia is pimp, and then of course, when it's made permanent...BIG SHUNGA here in Topeka will be the best course in Kansas
Oh yeah, Frontier Park in Hays is a challenge for back handers like me....I can't wait to play all of the courses here in Kansas...A rad flint hills course would be awesome
Peter Pan park. Emporia. Requires every shot to score well. I do like Frontier and Centennial though, they are both awesome courses. Just personally like Peter Pan the best.
My favorite is Indian Rock- a temp. course in Salina. I'm a little prejudiced cuz I got an ace there.

But I also gotta agree with Banger: Peter Pan is the best!
Indian Rock is sweet when the weather holds.

Add Thomas Park to zee list...

i have to go with my home course. lake shawnee course is cool. if i lose something, i just call lars or bren at ls discs and go around the corner to thier place and get another.
I love playing Lakewood Park Salina, KS when I get back there, but I think my favorite course/courses are the Winfield courses from Octiberfriz. If they still play that tourney, it's been a long time since I've been back there. Also, Herman Hill in Wichita is pretty cool, and the newest course in Lawrence, I think it's at Centennial Park. Too many to choose from. My favorite course of all is Mylo McCyver Portland, OR. That is also the favorite of a guy from here where I live now, named Avery Jenkins. Eugene, OR has some of the best players in the world. If you ever get out this way, check out some of the courses in this area, you'll love them!
___Tab
Octoberfrizz frizz frizz...

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968