www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i was throwing off for the win i had an easy ten foot putt i nailed then chainsalmost dead center and the disc went completely through it Sucked

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah well get used to it. As much as I love my 10X KCs Aviars, I hate all of the spit thrus. If I hit the putt 99% of the time it stucks the other 1% or more is a bang out or a spit through. Thats what we get for using such hard plastic. But damn I love them just the same.
haha yea with that hard plastic we can throw it as hard as possible without worrying about denting the disc but chuck norris has to worry about denting the chains haha !
L. Baggers said:
Yeah well get used to it. As much as I love my 10X KCs Aviars, I hate all of the spit thrus. If I hit the putt 99% of the time it stucks the other 1% or more is a bang out or a spit through. Thats what we get for using such hard plastic. But damn I love them just the same.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968