www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ive played the majority of my rounds at Morley with Beenieman. Seen em at his best and his oh-my-god-i'm-8-down-3-strokes-away-from-anyone-and-PISSED worst. i've seen it enough so that it's mostly comedy now, but do we know any1...ANY1... who works harder for it? I reserve the right to push his buttons cause... it's easy... and he's a friend of mine(and my hatered of lose'n 2 him burns with the heat of 1000 stars). he's batsh_t crazy bout disc golf and it may b annoying sometimes, but he's still 1 of us.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely agree. I only wish I had the same dedication to the game that he does. He's one of the first guys I met out at Morley when I started playing again. It sucks losing to him (only cause it happens so often) but it gives me great joy when I beat him. He's a good player and only wants to get better. One day we'll all look back and say we knew him when...

But until that happens, we will all give him sh*t because we can.
I would just like to say that I'm awesome. In every way, I'm a superior being. Just please omit the fact that I don't work, don't throw a disc that well, and pretty much miss every putt inside the circle. That's just me. (I'm not making fun of Carl here, so don't read into this--i'm not that smart)

Totally freakin' awesome!

Oh, and I don't play tournaments and my last score was fun under.

Thank you very much,
I would like to thank my parents for meeting up a while back and letting things progress.

Still one of us

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968