www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome collection man. What kind of disc is the last picture???

Question.... I have a 11x 175g Inncolor Special Blend Wraith with Ken Climo's signature.

Example from Ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.ca/MINT-Special-Blend-Ken-Climo-WRAITH-Golf-Disc-17...

It sells for 150.00 dollars on ebay (without the signature) how much do you think it would cost with the signature?
The black disc is a 4-time Gazelle. Most of those full-color wraiths have been selling for between 40 and 80 bucks. Most of them were signed by Ken. I've only seen a few that weren't signed. The price you see on the disc from channelz is not indicative of the price they normally sell for, but it is ambitious.... maybe some day....
that gazelle is a pretty disc man, i like it alot. As for the Special Blend Wraith, i will wait untill it's work 1,000,000 dollars =] one day this sport is gonna be as big as any other sport... I KNOW IT!!!
definitely hold on to it. I believe there were only 100 of them and only 1 dx teerex with that full color stamp. Gonna be real sweet someday...

Find more photos like this on discgolfersR.us
Hope this works... some more pics
cool it worked. This is now an album on my pictures page. Bunch of KC discs and you don't have to look at little pics in the album. Nice big pics there.... enjoy! ;)

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968