www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would like to begin a dialogue amongst our fellow Lakewood discers about the impending re-design of this course. Though some think that the scene will resemble the end of the film "Road Warrior" in which everybody just leaves at the end scratching their heads after all the destruction, I personally see it as a re-birth.

It seems we will lose holes 1-6 and 18. That's nearly half the course, but with the willing participation of all the community, we should have some good land to work with. Yes, the layout will be a bit shorter, but there's just not the open terrain to replace holes like #2, #4 and #5. But there are some really nice challenges. I have put a lot of thought into re-design and hope this will launch the discussions. Technical challenges, beauty and flow are all considered in this prototype, using existing holes, tournament holes and several new holes.

Please see the layout on Google Maps and click on the lines, teepads and pins for footage details and descriptions. http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=37.0625,-95.677068&spn=48.909425,103.095703&z=4

Please see my website for images (in the snow) of the new holes. You just click on Lakewood DGC. www.toddwatkinsphotography.com

Thanks,
Todd

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Todd, when you getting the paint ready for us to paint the benches? :)
I found some extra paint around the house that's the perfect red that we need (deep brick red). Shall we paint in the next two weeks?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968