www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

As many of you know, there are major changes afoot for Lakewood DGC. The upcoming construction will effectively wipe out Holes 1-6 and 18, at a minimum. Edge, Tuffi and Brian (among others) have been attending the public meetings and keeping track of the progress of things. I started this forum in order to tie people together on possible re-design concepts. I am going to meet Edge out at the course when we get past this arctic tundra business to see what's been discussed so far, and to kick around some ideas. If anyone else is interested, let me know and I will keep you posted.

Tags: Lakewood, reconstruction

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ted,

Great idea! I love your logo and the great play on words as well. I have been out scouting the course also and have several ideas of my own, so I would love to join you guys so we can all share these - best to get on the ball - be proactive instead of reactive.

Thanks again, and how do I join?

Todd
I'm looking forward to seeing the actual changees and the new possibilties that are coming.
Todd & Tuffi,
I'll keep you posted for any on-site meetings

Todd Watkins said:
Hey Ted,

Great idea! I love your logo and the great play on words as well. I have been out scouting the course also and have several ideas of my own, so I would love to join you guys so we can all share these - best to get on the ball - be proactive instead of reactive.

Thanks again, and how do I join?

Todd
Something that I need to know. Will hole # 6 be completely removed? Will we be able to adjust the teepad to a different location and go for the same pin? I have been brainstorming some design ideas, and it would make the new design much more disruptive to the layout if #6 is removed. At the moment, it's been difficult to find a good flow without changing....Geezer. I think people wouldn't like that. I have some Google map designs I'm working with now. Let me know if you would like to see them.
Yea, send them along, or post them on this site.
You might even save just the new holes as a kml file so people could drag and drop them into Google Earth.

Todd Watkins said:
Something that I need to know. Will hole # 6 be completely removed? Will we be able to adjust the teepad to a different location and go for the same pin? I have been brainstorming some design ideas, and it would make the new design much more disruptive to the layout if #6 is removed. At the moment, it's been difficult to find a good flow without changing....Geezer. I think people wouldn't like that. I have some Google map designs I'm working with now. Let me know if you would like to see them.
cHuCk will be out on Tuesday and Wednesday this week and is looking for people to help out with the preparation of Lakewood for the upcoming Lakewood Open.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968