www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

LAT 64's new dynamic duo got PDGA approval

http://www.discgolfsweden.se/English/index.aspx

Can't wait to try 'em

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

I got these in and have been trying them for a week or so. They are great discs but sadly will not make the bag. The Havoc is to close to my Surge and the Pain to close to the Wasp. The Havoc would be a great disc for someone who's just starting (to flipy for my liking). The Pain is just a gorgeous disc.... I can really get this disc to fly... I'm not letting it go just yet... still gonna use it on casual rounds to see if it can replace the Wasp.
so who has thrown both the flow and the havoc ? just wondering because i love my flow , and just ordered the havoc . it should be flying off the west coast today and will skip-off oahu by monday, to smack the chains on my mail box by tuesday . any info on the havoc will be appreciated as i wait patiencely for my disc to land . aloha !
Flow and Havoc have almost the same flight path until the last part: in which the Havoc fades alot harder.
Been letting my Pains fly some more now and they behave exactly like i hoped for!!
Wonderful to see them go out in an anhyzer then flip back to straight, fly straight a while and end with a beatiful left turn
"improved" my game on a couple of holes where that flightpath is really helpful.
And that they look awesome doesnt make it worse either.
If you dont have one yet, GO BUT ONE ASAP!!!
or as master El Kabong says: You cant have to many Lat´s :D
the future is now !!! i got the havoc first, tried it out and thought " wow i can shave three strokes off my game on my home course !" then proceeded to shave three strokes off my best score at my home course . now its pain's turn . another disc i was missing because i have only been back in this sport for almost three years now , and i am just learning to anhyzer . the pain does it beautifuly . ( to everything turn, turn , turn ) it just makes me want to fill my bag with latitude 64 plastic ! the gold line works great great at latitude 19 ! where is latitude 19 you ask ? well its in paradise on the big island of hawaii . and i can't wait till sunday's round . go latitude 64 !

Pinkurple Havoc.

me likey
Played at lunch today up at Twila, the Havoc is back baby. It was so sweet El K, don't know why I let myself go without it for even 1 throw.

Threw my second ace with the Pain today. Hit hole # 1 again at Twila Reid in Anaheim.

Sweet:  2 aces with the Pain already

NICE!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968