www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Alot of varying reports of Leopard or Valkyrie traits with a barrel of glide...sounds good either way. PDGA approved a few days back.

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Go ahead and cringe: I'll be using it as a long roller. SRSLY you can't kill 'em. That's why Innova stopped making them, after you have two, you never need another driver and they go out of business. Google: The Man In The Clean White Suit.
No cringing here unless it was outta jealousy
I have a clear Opto Riot and my unattainable goal is to have an entire playing bag of clear Opto plastic. THAT would be sweeet!
So I got my Play it Again to get some of these in. It came in today and I picked up 4 disc. Halo, Blitz, River, and the Core. I can't wait to throw them. All of them are in Opto plastic. It's just too pretty not to want it. Can't wait to try em out. I only throw discraft right now...so I am giving these guys at Lat a fair chance here to move into my bag.
What...no Striker?!

;)
they didn't get one in. I am willing to try more out though. I really like the river and the core. The Halo and the Blitz are more overstable then I thought they would be. I guess I just need to break them in. Thew an -8 only using my Latitude disc yesterday. And it was bogey free. So far I am happy with em.
Sick..........
My 162 river-dome is getting alotta heaves on right turn/anny holes, downhills or long drives where it has room to work. It is a KILLER. I'll be sad when it breaks in too far...hard to find!

Can ya believe the DOME on that ^ one?! Almost comical...until you throw it.
I am in love!!
I am loving my 172 OL River... amazing disc. Simple to throw and control, great glide! Stays in the bag 4Show!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968