www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok I have to come out and say it. I have to confess. I feel that I have been betraying my discs. I am a lefty. When I eat, or write, or smoke, or bowl- its my left always. Disc golf is another story- I throw with my right arm. I don't know why this is. I'm convinced my putter hates me for it though. I sometimes hear it snicker when I 3-putt. With an attitude like that it's a wonder I ever grace its rubbery hide with the tickle of chains. I think maybe we need to just improve our relationship, y'know talk more, and spend more quality time together. Do you guys think it will ever trust me knowing that I'm really a lefty? -Confused in New York

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jim I knew there was something different about you! he he!
different is a nice way of putting it nibs...hell jim, you could throw with your foot and it would be ok in my book sweet cakes!!!.....ha ha
Jim,
I am your perfect opposite. For me it's everything righty; except for disc. Although, I throw a forehand righty too.

Just as confused in Wisconsin
I have been toying with trying to learn to throw some righty shots. I tried to throw a few when I was out on the course the other day, not pretty!
that is the one thing i do have in my from my shot selection more of an approach if i have to get it up and around a tree (i dont really have a turn over back hand)

when i first started playing i couldnt throw a lhbh if my life depended on it but could throw a rhbh so i took what i was doing right handed and started working on my lhbh and that is now almost all i approach with

i would suggest going to a field (soccer field since they have goal post) and try to start putting it close as you can to the pole and start working your way farther away

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968