www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok... we will take your word for it but ANY hint of exageration will be subjected to ridicule!

Tags: ace, distance, long.

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

350 ish, hole #9 at pierce park in appleton wi. I think it is technically listed as 330' but I'm pretty sure it's longer than that.
375 feet, hole 3 long left position at San Diego's Morley Field course after it was put in. Slight downhill shot all the way. Dead straight with a ROC!!

Mason Zuleger said:
350 ish, hole #9 at pierce park in appleton wi. I think it is technically listed as 330' but I'm pretty sure it's longer than that.
My longest ace was a sidearm shot around, between and under three large trees(two spruces, one overhanging cottonwood) to the pin about 345' away.
394' Star TeeRex (Geoff Bennett's disc), in Gulf Breeze FL
My first and only ace was 180'. Nearly straight line at the center of the pole.
419', Hole 5 position c Morley Field (slight down hill)with a KC Pro Eagle. 354' with an Aviar p&a hole 9 short(also slight down hill) at Montiel Park.
390' Hole #19 Long at Morley Field, San Diego, CA. Flex shot RHBH with a first run surge, just started to anhyzer when it hit the chains.
I hit the chains on that pin a few weeks ago and it spat right out the back. I guess that one belongs to you. That'd be a great one to have because everyone can see it.

My longest ace was on Hole 6 Long at Emerald Isle. About 392 uphill. Couldn't see it. Couldn't hear it. I've hit chains on longer though. Hole 5 (or was it 6) at Sugarbush Base course in Vermont. About 500' and a little downhill. Felt my heart stop on that one.

Trey McKelvey said:
390' Hole #19 Long at Morley Field, San Diego, CA. Flex shot RHBH with a first run surge, just started to anhyzer when it hit the chains.
Hit a 300 footer at Cedar Hill, "Beaver Course" hole # 8.
392'
my buddy billy d hit a long black ace. hole 9 tee to hole 1 basket at zboaz. not sure bout distance( maybe 275?) but is must suck to start with a negative.
My longest ace was 287 in Salina, Ks. Lakewood, North side hole 3 in the long tee placement. It was a big hyzer around a tree. I didn't know it went in untill the group ahead of us yelled. But I think my favorite was at Octoberfriz, Winfield, KS, 1996. Hole three on the black course was set up for 1267 ft. and played from a cliff, over a river. It was about 310 to the other side of the river. There was a boat the officials used to shuttle groups across for their next shot. The group ahead of us had just left the boat and the officials signaled O.K. to tee-off. My drive was a bit high and it looked like it was going to be wet, when it drifted back towards the boat and I got a hole-in-one in the trash can of the boat about 308 ft.
___Tab

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968