www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok... we will take your word for it but ANY hint of exageration will be subjected to ridicule!

Tags: ace, distance, long.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

My longest ace was 287 in Salina, Ks. Lakewood, North side hole 3 in the long tee placement. It was a big hyzer around a tree. I didn't know it went in untill the group ahead of us yelled. But I think my favorite was at Octoberfriz, Winfield, KS, 1996. Hole three on the black course was set up for 1267 ft. and played from a cliff, over a river. It was about 310 to the other side of the river. There was a boat the officials used to shuttle groups across for their next shot. The group ahead of us had just left the boat and the officials signaled O.K. to tee-off. My drive was a bit high and it looked like it was going to be wet, when it drifted back towards the boat and I got a hole-in-one in the trash can of the boat about 308 ft.
___Tab
Hahaha! That's perfect! Like to have seen that. :)

Tab Weis said:
My longest ace was 287 in Salina, Ks. Lakewood, North side hole 3 in the long tee placement. It was a big hyzer around a tree. I didn't know it went in untill the group ahead of us yelled. But I think my favorite was at Octoberfriz, Winfield, KS, 1996. Hole three on the black course was set up for 1267 ft. and played from a cliff, over a river. It was about 310 to the other side of the river. There was a boat the officials used to shuttle groups across for their next shot. The group ahead of us had just left the boat and the officials signaled O.K. to tee-off. My drive was a bit high and it looked like it was going to be wet, when it drifted back towards the boat and I got a hole-in-one in the trash can of the boat about 308 ft.
___Tab
362 feet hole #12

#12, 362' Terre Haute Indiana, Deming Park
Short one for me. 305' Hole #10 (white)dead straight ahead at Sylmar with a Star TL.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968