www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wraith!!! No questions!!!! Boom! :)

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Wraith is my favorite distance driver, I just got a Destroyer, but have not thrown it yet. I love the Wraith because for a distance driver I know what it is going to 95% of the time which is sometimes hard to get with a max D driver.
Definately the Wraith. I'm more for the pro plastic then the star. And I have never thrown the Champ.

Although a star destroyer is in my bag and is taking the place of the wraith for the wide open shots.
The wraith is still my long distance control driver.
Pro Wraith for little to no wind. Destroyer for medium to strong wind. Pro Starfire, however, will go farther than either when I roll it! I don't throw the champion wraith or a star wraith. Especially since the pro wraiths are very close to star since they started mixing in star plastic!
The Teebird is my favorite driver, but I don't use it for distance. Teebird flies just like a long range Roc. For sure the best control driver on the market.
Teebird is my go to disc for about anything under 300. I thought we were talking about long-range. Anyway, I always keep 3 tbirds in the bag at different stages of wear. Great Disc!
I changed my mind....Dx Sonic....best driver EVER!!! HANDS DOWN!!!
The distance is phenomenal.....I threw it off a mountain once.....anhyzered into a stunning 47 foot drive.....too bad nobody else got to see that beauty
I am huge teebird fan as well. Just switched out my old(now retired) star t-bird for the lsdiscs stamp champ t-bird. Same as you guys, 250 to 320 or so, probably gonna be my t-bird. We have lots of tunnel shots here in texas, and nothing else will read them quite as well. I do have to go with a star destroyer for the d- though.
She was about 5 ft. tall, blond, around 95 lbs, her name was Melanie. She was the best driver ... I could always count on her getting me home when I was too hammered to drive.
What kind of plastic do these 'Melanies' come in? Sounds interesting! I will buy one as soon as you tell me where to get them!
I look to my Wraith every time I am going long. The Beast is my driver of choice for short drives.
Pending on the shot...sidewinders rock, wraiths, & Xcals

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968