www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wraith!!! No questions!!!! Boom! :)

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

I would say the Monarch for me i can crank it about a good 400ft and my other drivers about 330 to 350

But i am really excited about the groove it is suppose to be a monarch w/ the speed of a boss can i see 500ft coming my way:)
I love my wraiths, I carry two of them at all times, both star plastic, I use my 172g driver control shots, as well as anhyzer and helix tosses. The 175g wraith is used for wide open shots.

I'm also falling in love with my 175g star Beast. Great control disc and is so easy to throw its scary.
Stanley Kosierb said:
I would say the Monarch for me i can crank it about a good 400ft and my other drivers about 330 to 350

But i am really excited about the groove it is suppose to be a monarch w/ the speed of a boss can i see 500ft coming my way:)

I got one of the special edition Star Monarchs with the groove in it, its kind of weird and I really haven't thrown it too much yet, but its something to get used to.
DX Ontario XD for 2009 Driver of the year.
Seriously.
The best one out there that no one has gone to is the CE Eagle flys true and steady predictable CE Vals close 2nd
Bosses and destroyers work best for me...The excal works as well when its windy

And this cfr CE destroyer...this disc won the Shunga Open for me
Wraiths are awesome but the monarch is just as nice perfect for straight 350+ drives
Star Destroyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goes farther then my Star Boss or Star Wraiths for me.
I love the wraith but, I've been really digging my destroyer lately and the groove gets more distance for my throw than the wraith.
i repping the gateway discs.
illusion and sabre
they have become my long game
backhand Flash, sidearm Pulse, Overhand/sidearm Flick. I know that's 3, okay Flash and Pulse, that's down to 2. Best I can do.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968