www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Yo putting guys,

Following the video shoot in my basement, one black glove was found. The owner may claim it by contacting me.

Another follow up matter that I didn't address was "sound bites" for the print article. If any of you would like to submit written feedback for the article it would make it easier for me to author the article and minimize the risk of misquotes. If you wish to submit them please do so within the next week as my deadline is looming.

I spoke to the missing putter, Aaron Siegler, who wrecked his car and smacked his noggin last Sunday morning. He thinks he will recover well (maybe not the car so much) and we have tentatively set up a frisbee game for tomorrow (Thursday, 21st) during the day for any of you who can get away from work. Give a call to be included. 248-505-3568

Thanks again for your assistance and cold weather persistence.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Heres a random "sound bite" I had....after all the typing was done :)

"If you want your confidence to go up and your scores to go down then this program is for you"

Seriously the program really did help my putting and putting confidence ten fold. Im not affraid of those 15+ foot putts any more, in fact I almost look foward to them now. I also find myself making more and more 20, 25, and 30 foot putts.....not as many as I'd like YET but I still line up for them with the confidence that I can make them. If I do miss a putt I dont dwell on it any more. By the time I step up to the next tee box the missed putt is already forgotten, Im not thinking "how did I miss that putt" all Im focused on is the drive Im about to take.

Also now if I have a bad round I'll do some putting pratice afterwards. This helps me to forget about all the bad drives I had and kind of centers me. I look foward to continuing the program several days a week, and continuing to see improvment in my putting. I like putting now a days, thank you!!
Mark,
Read your M.E. putting reply. I have the same "lack of distance" problem as you. So I am working with Mark's clinic in my back yard. I have already noticed some improvements. Good luck with yours.
Ken,

Mark Stephens said:
"On a regular basis, I cannot out drive my friends and competitors. I needed to find an edge somehow, someway The Mark Ellis Putting Clinic was exactly what I was looking for. Now, I find that I am on more of an even par with the rest of the field. Really, when was the last time that you said to yourself, I don't wish that I putted better today?"

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968