www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I did my putting today. 1/16/08

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

Started about a week ago and looking forward to seeing my putting game improve. Misunderstood part of the game plan and have been putting from just two or three spots so tomorrow I will start moving around. But the important part is that I did my putting today.
I did my putts today 5.28.10
I was sick for over a week and now I think I have an ear infection but I restarted last night. Day 1 I did my putts today 6-8-10
I did my putts today. day 2 6-9-10
I did my putting today. #3 6-10-10
What do you suggest for doing the 15 minute segments? I try and play 9 holes everyday at lunch. Is there a preffered break length or does it not matter. I usually go play nine and come home and finish work then do the 30 minutes with a 20 minute to hour break. I'm wondering if it would matter if I practice 15 then go play nine and do another 15 later with a seperation of up to 5 or 6 hours.

Thanks,

CMC
I did my putting today-got it in right before the rain-WOOHOO!
I did my my putting the last 2 days. 6-11-10 and 6-12-10
I did my putting last night and today 6-13-10 and 6-14-10
DAY 1,
Ok, today is my first day of the program!!! I have not only decided to implement this program, but also change my putting style. I used to float in putts, but am not happy or satisfied with that style. I have watched the Discraft videos and want a more aggressive put, and to use the weight transfer to give me better distance and flatter putts. Day 1 went well, I did my putting today!!

Blake
I started putting confidence program in April. I have been diligent and I can't believe it, it's like Mark said, gradually your confidence range expands and before you know it, you are confident shooting a 30 footer. No longer do I cringe when I see my upshot take a bad roll away from the basket instead I usually think, I'm good from there. Huge difference from where I was mentally with putts! I have even started jump putting and my positive thinking translates to those as well! Everyone stick with it...it works...and it's probably something I will continue to do as long as I play!
It looks like I posted in the wrong place. So here appears to be the right place, so I did my putting today. Used 3 old Rocs, 'cause I didn't have matching putters. The Rocs worked. They are harder and seemed a little more sensitive to off target hits. It was pretty, calm and except for one mosquito, no distractions.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968