www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Yo Michigan Derelicts,

I realize that for the most part Disc Golfers work traditional 9-5, Monday-Friday jobs (often in traditional, conservative fields, have 2.5 children and are active in the Republican Party).

This posting is not for those folks-God Bless Them.

Some Disc Golfers who live in S.E. Michigan are availble for rounds during the day (even in the middle of the week-shocking!) and may be seeking others to play with. Hence this discussion.

As a criminal defense attorney, my typical schedule has me in court during the morning and playing disc golf in the afternoon. Since I travel to any city that my client may have been arrested in, I travel throughout South East Michigan (and wider locations occassionally).

If, perhaps there exist other disc golfers of similar schedule and availability, maybe we could use this website as a location to set up games and trade contact information, i.e. derelict disc golf.

OK, I will go first:

Mark Ellis
248-505-3568
Available late mornings through late afternoon during the week.
I reside in Brighton but travel widely In S.E. Mitten for my job.
Most weekends find me at a tournament somewhere.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

I occasionally play weekdays like yourself, if I'm not in court or jail. But unlike you, I mostly in Mid Michigan since a beeper goes off if I travel more than a few miles from home. If you have any of my friends as clients up here in this neck of the mitten, call 989-415-6915 ahead of time and maybe we can meet, throw the disc and discuss my defense strategies. (all ficticious aside from my availabilty afternoons in mid michigan)
peace, Craig Derelict
Yo Derelicts,

(Craig and others). Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day and in case some of you have the day off from work, there is a game at noon at Kensington Metropark (Milford). Join us if you wish.
Garrett Graham
734-578-7790
Reside in Whitmore Lake
Availability is Mon- Fri after 5pm
Sat and Sun all day but can vary
Im available most Wednesdays at any time. I love in Taylor and my home course is Willow Metro Park but I have no problem going to any other course. I am a Disc golf Newbie (started playing in October 07) so my game is....well not good :)......But I love to go out and play.

If you are free some Wednesday, dont mind playing with someone worse then you, and wouldnt mind giving some tips/help to help me get better then give me a call on my cell:

Greg Chaney
734-716-2294
Hola everyone,
Tracy Glidden 810-471-8997
Stay at home Dad for a very energetic toddler. Most courses are at least 50 mins. from Byron, where I reside. Except for the Willowbrook in Byron. Soon my son will be old enough to play with me, just waiting for some warm weather. I own a few baskets and do have about 15 holes right on the farm. However, there is nothing like playing a round using carts at the Willowbrook! Just a mile down the road! Yippee!
i have monday and wednesday afternoons off sometimes and try to get out then, that is if i don't have school or work. i live in ferndale and usually play at wagner in royal oak since it is the closest to my house. once it gets warmer i'll definitly be out there more often. 248 722 1233
Sean Davis, 517-908-5344, mid Michigan, around the park after 4 pm monday,wednesday, friday, mornings on tuesday and thursday since I am in class those evenings. tournaments on weekends
sounds good mark. i too have been set free and have a flexible schedule in the a2 area. 734-358-6903
Looks like I'll be free this monday (3/4/08) and wednesday (3/6/08). Im open to any course. I havent played Kensinton in a while and other then Willow, Hudson Mills, and Kensinton I've NEVER played any of the other local courses. So give me a call if you're free and want to play a round or two. Greg Chaney 734-716-2294,
I am game just about every afternoon at Grand Woods. 517-775-2320
Hey Mark,

It would be a treat to get some up close & personal forehand lessons from you. But alas, I am in Traverse City... Do you disc in snow this deep? We do but we are road trippin next weekend to Dayton to see grass again. If your ever up this way my phone# is posted on my bag. Hickory Hills is closed but Miles Kimmerly is a treat in the winter.

Todd Lewis

Available most days Morning or afternoon with a days notice
231-947-2399
monday morning 40 some odd degrees lets huck- free all day
734-883-9259

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968