www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Yo Michigan Derelicts,

I realize that for the most part Disc Golfers work traditional 9-5, Monday-Friday jobs (often in traditional, conservative fields, have 2.5 children and are active in the Republican Party).

This posting is not for those folks-God Bless Them.

Some Disc Golfers who live in S.E. Michigan are availble for rounds during the day (even in the middle of the week-shocking!) and may be seeking others to play with. Hence this discussion.

As a criminal defense attorney, my typical schedule has me in court during the morning and playing disc golf in the afternoon. Since I travel to any city that my client may have been arrested in, I travel throughout South East Michigan (and wider locations occassionally).

If, perhaps there exist other disc golfers of similar schedule and availability, maybe we could use this website as a location to set up games and trade contact information, i.e. derelict disc golf.

OK, I will go first:

Mark Ellis
248-505-3568
Available late mornings through late afternoon during the week.
I reside in Brighton but travel widely In S.E. Mitten for my job.
Most weekends find me at a tournament somewhere.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

I am an intermediate player within driving distance of Hudson Mills, Rolling Hills, Cass Benton, Willow, etc. I am available to go throw almost any day in the summer. I'm usually ready to hit the course by 11-12. Earlier wouldn't be problem, nor would traveling a little farther to try a new (to me) course. Dereliction is an addiction!
Thanks for reading,
Mark Greenberg
734 664 7918

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968