www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What mich courses have everyone played, and which is your faverite course in mich. The courses I've played are wagner, star, firefighters raintree(old&new), stony, Cass, both Hudson mills, river bends, Lola valley, The farm, Tunnel, Tobbogan, Willow, Memorial park, Hickory hills, Silver MT, Civic center park, McGraft park, And addison oaks.

My favorite course is Hickory hills. The view of Grand Traverse bay from tee 19 is spectacular.

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Victory Park in Albion, and Cass Benton have to be my favorite two courses in the state.
Fox Creek (this is a private course) and tobbogan !! I miss golfing in the SNOW!!
Either Flip City of Hickory Hills (home course) have to be my fav.
Rolling Hills is a good course for intermediate players like me. It's got alot of variety, kind of like a 3/4 scale Hudson Mills.
Id have to say, hickory hills was amazing. For sure worth the drive there from bay city. But if I limited to be playing close to home then Id have to say freeland, its easy yet difficult all at the same time.
As a visitor in Lansing, I played Valley Farms in Dewitt (fun wooded 9 holes), MSU (NOT a fav), Grand Ledge, Charlotte, and Grand Woods. Also played DGLO at Hudson Mills-awesome!
I personally prefer Myles-Kimmerly over Hickory Hills, but not by much. If you are making the trip to play Hickory Hills, it is very much worth the extra 20 minutes to play this course as well.
whitehalll just recently added an extra 9 holes..Now its 27 holes..If your ever by Flipcity check it out its way worth it
flip city is hands down the best!!!! hickory hills is dope too, and freemont and whitehall are up there. All very challenging and a lot of fun!
hickory is incredible
Tobogon course nuff said
ive never been to one i dont like

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968