www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Got me an Ace on hole 11 on Monday...

Anyone else pick up an ace there?

Tags: boaz, z

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I have aced 18 short in both locations, hole 1 short to long pin, and have metal on just about every other hole.
Done 18 twice as well, but only from the short. I'd love to pick up an Ace on 13 one day.
I've aced 18 twice and I've actually hit basket on 13 when it was dead straight and 3 in the shorts.
Aced hole 17 on Saturday, 3-22-08 second round, first round was wet, hit the ace with a brand new First Run Teerex, black w/ a rainbow stamp, only thrown three or four times and off to early retirement on the wall, luckily I have two more new discs just like it
not at Z Boaz but an Ace just the same
yesterday, at Weatherford, on hole two, I threw a CFR Augusta Wraith, bent it over just a little, working left to right, about fifty feet from the basket it started to straighten out, split the two trees in front of the basket, just clipped the one on the left and kissed into the chains
aces in back to back games, #24 and #25
Good job Dave. Gotta meet up man...probably going to pick me up a Force sometime this week if possible.
a couple of us are going to Z Boaz tonight around 6:15 to play, come on out
I'll come on up man...i've already played a good round today, don't wanna jinx it...lol. but i'm come up and visit and meet up with ya man. i'll be there around 5:30 till i see ya.
sorry I missed you at the Z, Brian said you just left, I got there at 6:15 and played a round w/ Albert and Chris
are you going to play in the morning?
Yeah man...i'll be here tomorrow. What time are you showing up?
right around 8am, that way I can get two rounds in and be home fairly early
got 17 on the left yesterday! champ firechicken. skip. chains prolly saved me from the creek

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968