www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For me, it's the QMS hands down. I love this disc, and feel so confident in my shots when I throw it. As for the Driver, I'm loving my SOLS.

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

The 150 SOLS that came out with the 2007 World's Biggest has been great. My gummy QMS and SSF are a matched set as mid-ranges.
Sentinel MF. I needed an overstable mid-range that was similar to my beloved Rocs. This is it.
First Run QJLS. It's been my goto disc for straight-line shots for 3 or 4 years, nothing better.
Nice! I love my SJLS, I use it for those sweet tight tunnel shots. I've actually had some of my best throws with the SJLS.
only got to play 4 holes in 13 inches of snow yesterday with muh new discs. My best throw of the 4 holes was a 280 tight gap that i laced through with my fyedye 168 QJLS. I really feel that QJLS is a great replacement to that of my CE TLs which I did carry.

solty
You throw the QJLS over the SJLS. I tried that, but found the QJLS to be "slow". Actually, I can't find the right word. I was out today. My new 150 SJLS was working the tunnel shots just fine. Some of the other shots were....less than spectacular.
Rod

i havent had a chance to audition the SJLS or JLS that i have....i will let you know my results when i can play w/ em
I tell you what, the second run of the SOLS are MONEY! I like these more then I like the 1st runs.
...glad i have one of each :)
168 QMS in slightly older gummier plastic - all around disc for me. Yellow 165 SOLF is the best driver for me. Putter- needless to say. - new Omega.
The second run will just have to wait for me. I have one 1.1 broke in just right and one that needs some work.
new Omega. Which one. I have been working some SS 1.22s for several months now. I found the 1.22 to be stiffer than some of the older SS (no run numbers), but still very soft.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968