www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For me, it's the QMS hands down. I love this disc, and feel so confident in my shots when I throw it. As for the Driver, I'm loving my SOLS.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

The 150 SOLS that came out with the 2007 World's Biggest has been great. My gummy QMS and SSF are a matched set as mid-ranges.
Sentinel MF. I needed an overstable mid-range that was similar to my beloved Rocs. This is it.
First Run QJLS. It's been my goto disc for straight-line shots for 3 or 4 years, nothing better.
Nice! I love my SJLS, I use it for those sweet tight tunnel shots. I've actually had some of my best throws with the SJLS.
only got to play 4 holes in 13 inches of snow yesterday with muh new discs. My best throw of the 4 holes was a 280 tight gap that i laced through with my fyedye 168 QJLS. I really feel that QJLS is a great replacement to that of my CE TLs which I did carry.

solty
You throw the QJLS over the SJLS. I tried that, but found the QJLS to be "slow". Actually, I can't find the right word. I was out today. My new 150 SJLS was working the tunnel shots just fine. Some of the other shots were....less than spectacular.
Rod

i havent had a chance to audition the SJLS or JLS that i have....i will let you know my results when i can play w/ em
I tell you what, the second run of the SOLS are MONEY! I like these more then I like the 1st runs.
...glad i have one of each :)
168 QMS in slightly older gummier plastic - all around disc for me. Yellow 165 SOLF is the best driver for me. Putter- needless to say. - new Omega.
The second run will just have to wait for me. I have one 1.1 broke in just right and one that needs some work.
new Omega. Which one. I have been working some SS 1.22s for several months now. I found the 1.22 to be stiffer than some of the older SS (no run numbers), but still very soft.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968