www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For me, it's the QMS hands down. I love this disc, and feel so confident in my shots when I throw it. As for the Driver, I'm loving my SOLS.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I just received a couple new 1.24 Omega SSs. Very grippy. The best straight to understable driver for me has been the standard plastic OLS @ 161g. I can send it high and it will turn nicely to the right and then glide back left for my best D. My next longest disc would be the standard plastic OLF. I'm not sure they come light enough. You'll have to check with where you buy them.
The MS has been my main putter for over two years. And I can chain an approach shot from 100ft with them. But now that I have found the Gummy QMS, I'm in love. A much better grip than the standard plastic and as stated before they glide better. For a driver none other than the OLF in any plastic.
I have a gummy QMS but I haven't tried it out yet. The SMS and QMS seem to fly pretty similar with the SMS maybe just a bit more stable. If there's any wind in the face I go with the Sirius Sentinal MF. Great discs!!
Where are you finding gummy QMS's????????? I need a fix!
I heard Disc Nation and Disc Golf Center has a bunch, if you just call and ask for the gummy ones. Also a place in Colorado called Dog Leg Discs has quite a few.
Being a Millennium Team member I got my Gummy QMS directly from their warehouse. Mine is a clear yellow 178. I have yet to throw it. Are your gummy's clear as well?
The 2 I got from the warehouse were both yellow. I got a clear one from Dog Leg as a birthday gift from my brother.
The Warehouse has all the goodies lol. I love the G4 OLS I got from them the other day.
I got a hold of three clear ICE Gummy QMSs from Dynamic Discs. And they are SWEET! I also got a clear yellow and a blue one from a local Wal-mart.
eBay is where I got mine. Here's a place to get them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Millennium-QMS-Factory-Dyed-180-Gram-Disc-Golf_...
Hey Fritz. I have a G4 161 OLS that I can get a pretty good S. It's by far my longest disc with the right wind.
Been outta Disc Golf for a few years so I am not as familiar with some of the newer discs by Millennium but my JLS 1.1 is still in my bag and still a great straight driver.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968