www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is everyone's favorite Millennium headwind driver? I throw a 175g SOLF. But I could really use a more overstable driver. The EXP1 gets beat in too quickly to be useful and really doesn't have any D.

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I heard about and currently hunt for a Sirius EXP1 which they say exist only as a prototype. Has anybody seen it or have an access to one? Please share you comments.
I'll find out if this is true or not. I know people... LOL
Yes, my source told me that Innova made 30 protos. Innova tried to "tweak" the mold but failed in that it turned out to be more like a QJLS than an EXP. It wasn't overstable at all. He also tells me that the 1.7 EXP is made out of CE type plastic and is durable and overstable. I need to get one...
Oh, cool, could you get me 2 as well, please? White, or better yellow.
I wish I could. They aren't available new unless you can find someone that is willing to sell it to you. EBAY?
He-he! I was hunting Ebay for Omega Driver but instead found and bought (even though it coasted me twice as much due to the shipping to Europe) White Millennium Sirius EXP 176 gr. Cool? I think so!
Let us know how it flies.
I just received the Quantum Orion LF. This is more overstable than the Sirius Orion LF. It's not quite as overstable as the EXP1, but in the Q plastic it will take a beating and hold its stability much longer. I got a couple of first runs and I really like them.
If you go to http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5289 you'll find a lot of your answers to the gossip of "will there be a longer more stable wind driver for Millennium?"
Thanks a bunch! That's a great forum. I hadn't seen that one.
Any one that has not been to this Millennium forum should. There is a ton of great info regarding Millennium products. Check it out if you haven't already.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968