www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The new mini just on the market is the Aerofoil. I got to name the disc for the manu…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Feb 20, 2009 to Whats in your mini bag?

4 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation

"Mr Ed, I purchase all of my Mini direct from the manufacturers. If you need any mini…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Feb 6, 2009 to Whats in your mini bag?

4 Feb 20, 2009

"What color mini bag do you want? I carry 8 minis in mine. 1- 46 gram Innova first r…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Feb 2, 2009 to Whats in your mini bag?

4 Feb 20, 2009

"I own and operate Beaver Creek Farm Cabins Mini Disc Golf Course. This permanent cou…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Jan 2, 2009 to PDGA Magazine Mini Disc Golf Article information

2 Jan 2, 2009

"Andrew, what have you got? How many and how much. Make me a deal on everything and m…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Jan 2, 2009 to ***Vintage Minis For Sale!!***

1 Jan 2, 2009

"I checked out and joined the DIsc Golf Ontario site and have done some blogging. Min…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Dec 3, 2008 to The way of the Mini

2 Dec 3, 2008

"Why wait for a PDGA event. How about just a Mini Disc Golf Event????"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Oct 10, 2008 to 1st official Mini DGC in a U.S. public park.

3 Oct 10, 2008

"I think that would be a great idea. Let the Codorus group know we are interested in…"

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Sep 30, 2008 to 1st official Mini DGC in a U.S. public park.

3 Oct 10, 2008

""

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Apr 25, 2008 to Mini Disc Golf Picture Of The YEAR. Add Yours, There Will be a PRIZE!!!!

2 Apr 25, 2008

""

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation replied Apr 25, 2008 to Mini Disc Golf Picture Of The YEAR. Add Yours, There Will be a PRIZE!!!!

2 Apr 25, 2008

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968