www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know we here in Lancaster PA have WAY more opportunities to play mini disc golf than most people, we have four permenant courses to play on at any moment, soon to be five! I was wondering just how often some of us mini players really get out and play. Are most of you just pitching a mini around the house or at work when you have the chance? Is there any other mini courses in friends yards to play on. Do you throw mini at the BIG course? If you are having trouble saying yes to any of those questions The MDGF would like to help you with your "mini" problem. Maybe we can get the ball rolling in your neck of the woods and start installing a mini course in your own yard or at the local park.
To answer my own question, I play about four to six 18 hole rounds of mini per week during the winter months and about six to ten rounds when it is not as cold, muddy, and yukky. I LOVE mini golf! It is just so cool to step out into my own 3/4 acre yard and play hours of mini disc golf and not have to worry about my beer and the park ranger or gas to travel to the local big golf course. I get the very same thrill without all the hassle. I don't stop playing when it gets dark either! My mini disc golf course is hooked up with low voltage lights for extended play well into the night.
Lets hear about where some of our club members play their mini and get their mini golf "fix".
Linc 2X MDGF #.00002

Tags: disc, golf, mini, play

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Linc, Wow, you get to play alot of Mini. I on the other hand have not really been playing our local mini courses alot this winter due to time and an injured right wrist. I will be back on the mini courses several times a week this spring after we install the new Mini Disc Golf Course at Hobson park. I really like your new stretcher out mini course. Quite challenging. we have alot of Mini tournaments scheduled for this year and they are listed on the updated www.minidiscgolf.com website. See you soon brother, Donnie MDGF#.00001
I got in 3, 18 hole rounds at the Beaver Creek Course this week with a bunch of people. It was fun since the crops are down. I found 3 minis lost from the crop ob area. 2 were from John Light. All of a sudden I remembered that day he lost them. Not a happy camper. I want to get at least 2 more rounds in this week. Maybe one at the Mushroom Manor Course.
3-20-2008
Oh yeah! Tonight was Mushroom Monthly night and I told Merrill before we started that I was going to kick his butt ! I said I can win when it means something. I proceeded to get $7.00 worth of bous bucks during the 18 holes of the "Stretch r out" format. I got an eagle on hole #7. The hole along the house! I was laying up to the bush with super stiff wind to manage when the mini rose right into the chains. The shot was from behind George,60 feet away! It was fun to watch. Then... on the back 9 I scored the big bonus bucks money on hole 4 from the deck steps. I eagled that hole too. A super long drive through the trees with only 25 feet to the pin! A VERY nice putt in the wind. That eagle is worth $6.00! I won the round and got another buck out of Merrill by the time I was done. I was a good day.
Come on over number .00001. We'll play.
Good to get the bonus bucks out of "flip Wrist". God know that he has taken alot of our $$$ in the past. Good job. I have been out to the new mini course at Hobson Park every day this week during lunch. I hit the first course ace on hole #5 witnessed by 2 park walkers and got some comments made by them about how cool it is to have Disc Golf in the park and what a nice shot it was. I took a few minutes to explain Mini Disc Golf to them and they were very into it. I played the front 9 and shot 7 down. Nice round with light wind. Dude, this mini course ROCKS. I had a 2 on the long hole. Shot it wide and landed in the little sinkhole at the pin. I have 5 rounds of mini in this week. See you Saturday at the park at 9.00 am to get the back 9 in. (The Worlds FIRST PUBLIC 18 hole Mini Disc Golf Course) "ROCK THE CHAINS"
I play 2-3 Time a week Codorus has 9 mini

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968