www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted too see what people were throwing these days and hear about on your #1 favorite must have mini still in use (your go to mini). Also what is the heaviest mini you use?

Also who actually carries a mini bag ? share the details.

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

What color mini bag do you want? I carry 8 minis in mine. 1- 46 gram Innova first run mini driver, 2- 44 gram first run Innova mini drivers, 1- 32 gram old golf weight Innova mini, 1- 34 gram old Innova golf weight mini, 2- 20 year old Little flyer marbleized minis, and 1- 32 gram new Innova mini driver. My go to minis are the First run heavy mini drivers for drives, Little flyers for short upshots and the new mini drivers for longer upshots and shorter drives that I need to turn over. I sometimes change up my bag depending on what mini course I play. I also have a glow bag that I grab for night play. Has all glow discs in it. Need I say more? Respectfully Submitted, Donnie Brooks, MDGF#.00001
hey now,great looking bags.Your own design along with the manufactoring of bags?Another question for you:what site do you purchase your mini's.Thanks for your time.Peace

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation said:

What color mini bag do you want? I carry 8 minis in mine. 1- 46 gram Innova first run mini driver, 2- 44 gram first run Innova mini drivers, 1- 32 gram old golf weight Innova mini, 1- 34 gram old Innova golf weight mini, 2- 20 year old Little flyer marbleized minis, and 1- 32 gram new Innova mini driver. My go to minis are the First run heavy mini drivers for drives, Little flyers for short upshots and the new mini drivers for longer upshots and shorter drives that I need to turn over. I sometimes change up my bag depending on what mini course I play. I also have a glow bag that I grab for night play. Has all glow discs in it. Need I say more? Respectfully Submitted, Donnie Brooks, MDGF#.00001
Mr Ed, I purchase all of my Mini direct from the manufacturers. If you need any minis, I have what you need. I can set you up with a few or large quantities. A freind of mine makes the bags and they come in any color you can imagine. If you need one of the bags, let me know. They sell for $15.00 each for the dyed bags. Very very durable. I have been using mine for over 4 years now. Thanks for asking. "Rock The Chains"
The new mini just on the market is the Aerofoil. I got to name the disc for the manufacturer. It weighs in at a wopping 47 grams and is just under 4.5 inchecs in diameter. I have added the first run aerofoil at 27 and the new heavy Aerofoil to my mini bag. Both have thier place in the Mini Disc Golf Game. Get yours either from me in a private message, or Craig Myers for large quantities with custom stamping at platicformer@hotmail.com. "Join The Revolution" and "Rock The Chains" GO MINI.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968