www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was looking at coming out and playing to get some winter throwing in, but I did not see a start time does anybody know when it will start

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I am pretty sure it is a flex start and you play with whoever is there at that time. You could probably start anytime from 9-12, but I'm not 100% sure.
This is from the offical thread from the MFA.

Title: 2008 Fairway Freezer Ice Bowl

Date: Sunday January 13, 2008
Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Street: 2950 Rice Street N
City State Zip: Little Canada MN 55113
Phone: 651-484-5035
Notes: The Fairway Freezer prize packages just gained a big boost today with the addition of The Disc Golf Association's donation of almost $200 in prizes. These, along with other prizes, will be awarded for each GROUP'S winner. Thanks to Moe's Restaurant (2- $20 certificates), Coca-Cola (Multiple prizes), Fairway Flyerz (Multiple prizes), 1080 Discs, Discraft and DGA for all the great prizes so far. Mark from Carbone's just dropped off a gift certificate for $20 to add to the plethura of prizes from our sponsors. A raffle for an Innova Traveler target ($5/ticket) sponsored by Disc Golf U, the official handicapping service for disc golf, is an exciting addition to the fund raising mix.
Remember, the person that has THE MOST fun will win the bonus prize offered by Coach Dave- MFA bag tag #4!

Registration is at Acorn in the pavilion from 8:30-11:00. Show up with a group or take your chances on who is in your group. This is a rolling start so register and go golf. Non-perishable food and cash/check donations for Keystone Community Services will be collected at the same time as registration. For a list of preferred food items visit http://www.keystonecommunityservices.org/documents/basicfood.pdf.
Registration is only $25.00 and all registrants (first 100) will receive a players package that includes a customized DGA Rogue, a Nite Flite Lite from Lindy-Little Joe, and an official Ice Bowl mini marker. Once registered you have the opportunity to purchase one of 25 Innova CFR Destroyers ($25.00). There's only 16 left as of now...

For more information come in to Fairway Flyerz. CFR Destroyers are on display as well as the Freezer Rogue, each with a custom Freezer design done by the great Brian Donahue of Be-Design.

Thanks to the MFA for sponsoring this event. You can renew your MFA membership at this event when you check in. Dress for the weather and be sure you're wearing a smile.

Good Times, Great Cause.
Come out and join us.

Mike Snelson
Fairway Freezer
651-484-5035
awww! Hope you made it out Chris! Had I looked here sooner I would have responded. Could of showed up between 8 and 11 I believe... go out with a group whenever you get one together. It was a fun round for sure!
I was able to get out it was apparent I had not played in while ( I had a mini meltdown on holes 8-12) and my sholder hurts, but other then that I had a good time, thanks to the guys at Fairway Flyerz for setting this up
2009's Fairway Freezer at Acorn will be on January 11th. Same format as previous years. We are also adding a PDGA sanctioned "Super Class" event at the same time.

For more information call Mike at 651-484-5035 ro e-mail me at mike@fairwayflyerz.com

Mike
Oooh.... do I get a birthday present? That's only 4 days before the birthday! Haha. Just kidding... let's raise some money for a good cause y'all!
(Roseville) The 5th annual FAIRWAY FREEZER DISC GOLF ICE BOWL will be held on Sunday, January 10th at the Acorn Park Disc Golf Course in Roseville, MN (Galtier and Co. Rd. C). Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. and closes at 11:30 at the pavilion. The entry fee is $25, which includes a commemorative disc, a mini disc and a $10.00 (minimum) donation to the Keystone Community Services. All players are welcome regardless of ability. Everyone will have a chance to win a prize (including a pair of Minnesota Wild hockey tickets).

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968