www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know I'm exited, anyone else?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Why this years Otter Open is exiting for me.

First of all it’s the very first tourney I played in two years ago. I had just started playing, and my only shot was a hyzer with a beat up sidewinder. While I did finish almost at the bottom of am 2, I had a great time and learned allot. The next year the otter was the second tourney I played in and I even signed up for the PDGA for it. I had a few more shots down, and was getting great drives with my star trex. I decided to play in am1 because I thought home course advantage would give me and edge. It was helpful, but I still finished near the bottom. I new I still needed time to develop and learn, so I played most of the 2007s tourneys in am2. I had a great time and even placed in two tournaments. Now Im ready to try again as a legitimate am 1 player. I have improved so much this last year playing with the best players here in Monterey. I have a working jump putt, a decent stratle put, a big turnover with a destroyer, an ace finally, and just a whole lot more confidence. Anyway, I can't wait!!
I'm totally excited for this tourney. This will be one of the few NorCal events I can play this year. But oh man I can't wait. The list of pros entering this tourney is pretty impressive. Oh man I can't wait. woooo!
Congratulations to Anthony DeMers on the huge, huge, mammoth win in CSUMB in Am1!!! I predicted quietly amongst a few people that Anthony and Cloud were my favorites to win. And they both killed it! I'm so glad that the 2 people that put in a ton of work at the courses ended up dominating. Congrats once again Anthony! Enjoy it! I know there is going to be more to come for you.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968