www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Bag Tag at the Cypress. Show up at 9am tee off by 930. Bring some one who has never played with us!!!!
For the die hards there will be a second round at Ryan Ranch at 3pm. We need everyone we can get out there to help trample the tall grass and make some nice paths.
Anthony

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I cannot make it in the afternoon but I will provide a map for you and whoever shows up. Please respect this new disc golf park. This is just a scouting event. Let's be on our best behavior every time we go out there as we still do not have the firm approval to install the course. Our Meeting with the city is on March 20th.

Have fun. There is still no 18 hole score set. I shot a -1 for the front nine the other day. All of the tees for the front are ready to go. The back is still in need of help.
The Ryan Ranch course was awesome today. The winds were not bad at all. It still needs alot of trampling and foot traffic to make paths. Its quite a workout walking on the soft ground right now, but the layout is sweet. There's alot of potential. And as fun as it is with tone poles and sticks, I can only imagine how great it'll be with basket's. Let's get out there and play. Let me know, i'm ready when you are.
dave jones
This course is going to be so sweet!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968