www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have played some of the courses down your way.
Bucyrus, Tiffin, and Upper Sandusky
What other courses are in your area that i have missed and what potential new courses are in the works.
thanks

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Marion at Sawyer Ludwig DGC
and the new and highly popular
Gordon Holton Memorail DGC at Delaware State Park
Could you give me more of an idea about where those courses are located i live north of Ann Arbor MI but visit mid-OH a lot on business and i am always looking for new courses to play. What city are these courses located in, or what is the actual address for each park if you know that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for the response as well.
Sawyer Ludwig DGC is in Marion Ohio on white oaks road. The address is actually 1313 White Oaks Rd.

Delaware State Park Course is straight down st rt 23 towards deleware and you take a left into the stat nddriebck towards sweet gum rove.
deleware?
(stat) (nddorebck) towared sweet (gum rove)?????
help me out what do the works in parenthesis mean, please.
I can't mapquest down st rt 23 .....
help me if you can thanks.
My bad it was late and I was tired but still wanted to answer the question. Here is a better answer.

To MArion
DIRECTIONS TO SAWYER LUDWIG DISC GOLF COURSE

Basic Directions - From Rt. 23, exit at Rt. 95; go west to City of Marion, to Rt. 4 (south). Follow to Barks Rd. Turn right (west) go over RR tracks to T in road. Turn right, then left into Sawyer Ludwig Park. Parking in back. Hole #1 starts at course board.

From the south - North 23 to Waldo Exit. North on Rt. 423 to Barks Road. Turn Left, between Speedway & Southland Mall. Follow Barks Road (west) unitl it ends. Turn right, then immediate left into park.

From the North - Rt. 23 south to Rt. 4 south. Follow Rt. 4 thru town until reaching Barks Road. Moto Mart on right. Turn Right. Follow to end. Turn right, then immediate left into park.

don't forget to Check out Signs and Logos to buys some discs in Marion...Discs available at Signs and Logos INC
216 North Main St. Marion OH

Delaware
Delaware State Park - East side of OH St. Route 23 just north of Delaware, OH. Turn into park. Follow park road toward Marina. Turn right into Sweet Gum Grove. Follow to left parking lot. Hole 1 has view of Delaware Lake.

Thats basically it for delaware....anyone can get there with those directions....23 toward delaware...when you see the state park entrence...turn into it.
Thanks next time i get down that way i will check these out.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968