www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hard to choose just one!

Tags: aces, balboa, diego, morley

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

I love them all. I have a route to each and every one of them (ok, except 7f). If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be 15's pyramid. I've seen people take 7's and 8's on it in tournaments, so i've seen the elevated basket dish out it's fair share of brutality. I have also seen it aced many times and have aced it twice myself. But all of them present something different, it's not like a course where you throw the same shot over and over.
I like hole 5. About a year ago, I could barely make it to the first set of trees. Now I can reach the ravine. The winds make a big diference in the flight so disc selection is important. Too bad the side arm route is so difficult. :)
I play Morley every time I'm in San Diego ( which unfortunately has been awhile ). The hole that I remember most is the one with the elevated T-pad where you throw downhill and the basket is behind these 2 really tall palm trees.
Hole #5 D position, 419 feet and just made for a crushing RH backhand drive. I aced it with a KC Pro Eagle on the fly playing with Jeff Bowles and Krash. I also like emptying my bag on #11 A and #16 B.
hole 17 in the d position,that was my first ace.the basket is behind the group of trees,go the ace with a sidearm shot and lots of people playing ,we were playing the sat 5 doubles.so with the ace came the extra reward of 5 dollars from everyone for the ace it was a great day.
Ace on 17-d!
WOW!
That's hole #11 (in the club picture)
yep,17 d ,snapper has said he hasent hit it lol i guess it was my day.
For me it would be hole 16. short, in front position. I like the elevated pad, watching people on pad 19 stop-drop-and roll, and a great chance of getting my first ace at Morley. My second choice would be hole #11 (for the view only).
i couldent throw 426 feet if i had a leaf blower blowing behind me lol.
Even though I have a couple aces and near aces on other holes, I've always liked 4 when it is on the edge of the valley. It seems like such an easy birdie oppportunity but so many people bogey that it throws them off their game.
Hole 7 long is my favorite hole. It is probably the best golf hole on the course. Hole 11 long is a close second.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968