www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was playing with a new graphic program and endded up with this new logo. Talked to Bob at Total-Lee Sports and we could this printed on polo shirt for tourneys for $15-16 ($15 if we order 12 or more). I think they'd be pretty sweet, anyone else interested?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, so if anybody wants a shirt from Dunham's I can get it for them, if not its not a big deal. I personally will probably go with the UA polo I showed earlier just because I have been eying it for a while now. So if you see something online, or if you see something in the stores, just let me know. FYI, it is much easier to get the shirts in the stores, so preferably go and take a look at the stores themselves, Mt. Pleasant or Midland.

I'm going on a spring break trip down to Florida this upcoming week, so I won't be available until the 16th or so. So I guess until then, figure out exactly what you want and let me know about it.

Good work Josh, this should be pretty cool to actually be able to represent Mt. P at tourneys this year!
Well, seeing how Jordan and I were the only ones in attendance, there wasn't anyone to pass this along to.
I'm going to try to get to Total-Lee sometime this week and get a list of prices for different shirts with printing (polo, breathable polo, tee, long-sleeve tee, hoodie). If you think you're going to want James to get one from Dunham's for you, go take a look there.

I'm thinking I'd like to have 'em done by the first weekend in April if possible for NWS #1 at Flip! (the 22nd for March Mush is probably too soon, especially since James and others are gone on spring break)
seriously though, I do like the mountain logo and if anyone wants me to make contact with SKM in Freeland, I'm open to do so. although, someone that would be picking the shirts may want to go, they have MANY offerings from the anti sweat sports type (expensive) to plain white t's. Saginaw Knitting Mills call 989- 695 - 2481
get your discs and godiscn said:
In Freeland there is a place called Saginaw Knitting Mills. They do screen printing and embroidered designs. They have tee's and polo shirts to choose from and have been GREAT anytime I've worked with them in the past. But what's wrong with what I came up with ?
I'm saddened that no one wants a shirt like Keith had last year.
and I forgot to show all of you this design, my favorite. I have an "R" rated version as well.
Thanks for the offer Craig, but we have a couple of local vendors here that we've dealt with before. On another note, do you know if the Freeland league will push back the start time as daylight hours extend? 5pm is too early for me and I do enjoy playing that course, as you well know (especially hole #4!). ;-)

seriously though, I do like the mountain logo and if anyone wants me to make contact with SKM in Freeland, I'm open to do so. although, someone that would be picking the shirts may want to go, they have MANY offerings from the anti sweat sports type (expensive) to plain white t's. Saginaw Knitting Mills call 989- 695 - 2481
In Freeland there is a place called Saginaw Knitting Mills. They do screen printing and embroidered designs. They have tee's and polo shirts to choose from and have been GREAT anytime I've worked with them in the past. But what's wrong with what I came up with ?
I'm saddened that no one wants a shirt like Keith had last year.
and I forgot to show all of you this design, my favorite. I have an "R" rated version as well.
Hey Guys n Gals,
We were in Sam's Club yesterday and they have a Champion Polo that looks pretty nice. They have Red, White, Blue and Black for under $15. These are the dry fit type and they also have cotton ones that I didn't like as much. If you don't have a membership, we can all go after leagues or I can pick one up for you. I bought a red one and will have it with me Saturday (either at leagues or March Mush). Maybe I'll see you on the course this week too!
Craig - just saw your posts here, thanks for the offer and I'm sure the place in Freeland is good but I think I'm gonna go through Total-Lee in Mt Pleasant. I've worked with them several times before through church and work and always been very satisfied.
Later - Josh Taylor
Craig, indeed the Freeland's Wednesday night league will be adjusting the start hour, probably first to 5:30 and then to 6:00, I would expect, but I will try and let everyone know with a posting. It was just an option to get going early, now that daylight savings kicked in early. and let me know about the Mt P vendors and embroidery, if you could please. I have a web site opening soon and I'm pricing embroidery on this sew on / iron patch as we speak.

Craig Clingan said:
Thanks for the offer Craig, but we have a couple of local vendors here that we've dealt with before. On another note, do you know if the Freeland league will push back the start time as daylight hours extend? 5pm is too early for me and I do enjoy playing that course, as you well know (especially hole #4!). ;-)

Nice find Craig! I definitely would like to check one of those out.
Looks like we might actually get some decent weather for dubs on Saturday!

Craig Clingan said:
Hey Guys n Gals,
We were in Sam's Club yesterday and they have a Champion Polo that looks pretty nice. They have Red, White, Blue and Black for under $15. These are the dry fit type and they also have cotton ones that I didn't like as much. If you don't have a membership, we can all go after leagues or I can pick one up for you. I bought a red one and will have it with me Saturday (either at leagues or March Mush). Maybe I'll see you on the course this week too!
Prices (including printing):

cotton polo: $15 check it out
moisture polo (Augusta): $24 check it out
moisture polo (Proline, men's and women's): $24 check it out
T-shirt: $7
long-sleeve T: $11
hoodie: $22

You can also supply your own shirt and they will do the screen printing on both sides for about $5.

I'll have some sort of sign up sheet ready at dubs on Saturday, and I'll bring the catalog so you can see pics and colors of all the shirts.
If you know what you want and have money I'll take it and keep track of everything.
If you know which shirt(s), color, and size you can let me know through here too and get me the money later.

The logo above will be on the back and just the mountain/basket will be on the left front.

Later -- Josh
Way to take the bull by the horns Josh! I'll have the red shirt with me. I put your design on the Club's description now since we'll all be wearing it soon. I also saw a setting to let club members send messages to the club, so I enabled that while I was at it. See you Saturday, if not before. Jordan and I are talking about a possible trip to Deerfield on Thursday so let us know if you want to go. There are still some pin placements and tee pads to be squared away positionally, so any and all ideas are welcome (as long as they agree with mine! ;-) ).
Got about 15 people signed up for shirts up today at dubs and I'll take orders next Saturday too, after that I want to get the order turned in so we can possibly have the shirts by April 4th for NWS #1 at Flip. So if anyone else wants to sign up or needs to get a shirt to me to be printed on, please try to get it to me by next Sat (the 21st).

Later -- Josh

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968