www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was playing with a new graphic program and endded up with this new logo. Talked to Bob at Total-Lee Sports and we could this printed on polo shirt for tourneys for $15-16 ($15 if we order 12 or more). I think they'd be pretty sweet, anyone else interested?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Took the orders to Bill at Total-Lee today and we should have the shirts ready by April 4th @ Flip no problem!
I can add on more orders for a little while at least without a resetting fee too.
I can take payments anytime, if you want to get it to me so you don't have to worry about it ;)

Hopefully I'll see some of you at dubs on Sat. but if not...tear it up at Fitz this weekend!!!
Hey All-
Bill at Total-Lee assures me that all of the shirts will be ready by Friday. So I'll bring them to Friday dubs and Flip on Saturday. I'm going to pay with one big check so it would be sweet if everybody could try to have cash (preferably, or a check to me) when I get the shirts to you Fri or Sat.
Later -- Josh

If you don't remember how much you owe ask me here and I'll tell you, or call me, or whatever. Or you could just write me a blank check!!! ;)
Ok, you can tell me. I ordered one wicking shirt and had another one printed. I'll bring $$ Friday. Nancy says we're fresh out of blank checks. Bummer!

Josh Taylor said:
Hey All-
Bill at Total-Lee assures me that all of the shirts will be ready by Friday. So I'll bring them to Friday dubs and Flip on Saturday. I'm going to pay with one big check so it would be sweet if everybody could try to have cash (preferably, or a check to me) when I get the shirts to you Fri or Sat.
Later -- Josh

If you don't remember how much you owe ask me here and I'll tell you, or call me, or whatever. Or you could just write me a blank check!!! ;)
Hey Everybody-
All of the shirts are done except the ones that had to be reordered because of color (you know who you are) and they look Sa-weet!!!
I'll bring 'em to dubs tonight and Flip tomorrow. If you done know what you owe look at the chart on my profile on DiscGolf Scene, it's in my pictures.
Later - Josh

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968