www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wanted to thank everyone who made it out to the meeting tonight. It is looking like this is going to be a reality in the near future. I will keep everyone updated on the course website about what is going on. In the meantime, if you know of anyone who might want to be a part of this thing by donating a basket, I will have a file with pledge form posted on the course site within the next week that you can print off. Once again, thanks to everyone for helping make this course possible and I am looking forward to rounds with all of you out at the new course this summer. Peace.

-Jordan

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jordan congratulations on yet again presenting a well planed presentation, if you continue to educate the community on what this sport is all about there is no way they will say no. It was nice today when the two older gentlemen noted that they were adamantly apposed to the course originally but after hearing your proposal were for it, please don't forget that you are the one that changed their minds. I think you should be proud, hell stand up and take credit you are doing something great for this county and our community, and don't try to down play the fact that this is going to happen only because you have been pushing it the whole way!

Thank You
Great work on the presentation, let us know here when that sub-committee gets out to the park.
Can't wait to start digging post holes! (actually digging post holes really stinks, but in this case...)
I agree Jordan, you did a great job. Awesome to see all those dg'ers out there supporting you. The committee seemed very impressed with the presentation and the number of supporters. Can't wait to throw my groove down the sledding hill !
Nicely done, Jordan! Give me a call when the new course is all in and I'll meet you out there! ;-) Seriously though, we should head out there Sunday and play a few of the holes and maybe pack down a path so the committee can get out there without waiting for all the snow to melt. That could be June! ;-)

Nice work on the presentation and thanks for all your work to get us a new course in this town!

Craig
Im glad to hear that everything went well. Sorry that I couldnt be there, my work schedule is the worst. If you guys are going out there this weekend let me know. I would love to go throw some of the holes.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968