www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No real suprises here with the contenders....No Dodges!!!

One of our local yocal sports writer's got his 2 cents in todays paper. He's got Jimmie threepeating, Biffle 2nd, Kyle 3rd, Carl 4th, Kenseth 5th, Smoke 6th, Jr. 7th, Denny 8th, Gordon 9th, Burton 10th, Bowyer 11th, Happy 12th.

I pick the finishers as follows, Carl, Johnson, Kyle, Gordon, Tony, Jr., Burton, Kenseth, Bowyer, Hamlin, Biffle, Harvick

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

How about that 16 car huh boys. bout damn time he got off the snide. now if he could keep this momentum going, he might just become the first driver to win a title in all 3 of nascars top series.

my finishers are 16,48,99,20,31,24,18,88,17,07,11,29
Yep, Steve, I think you could have a good pick to win....2 in a row for the Biff!!! Would have loved to see Martin beat'em all though.

That was one of the best Dover races ever...had to be.

To bad for Klye...huh? I wouldn't be suprised if he finishes way back in the standings now. Nice run for...Harvick...could end up being a contender after all...As far as me having Biffle and Harvick in 11th & 12th after it all ends...That may have been a totally wrong call there. Dega will be a huge key race after Kansas...who survives the BIG ONE!?!

Got to give some promps to Mikey for bringing home a 10th place finish...nice run for MWR
yea man that 16 is on fire. and going to kansas where he is the defending race winner. look out now. your right about talledega, always will be the WILD card. i just hope the points race stays this close when they get to texas. look out for the 18 now though. i think he will be no holds barred from here on. wouldnt surprise me to see him wrecking his way to the front like at the beginning of the year. too bad for junebug. looks like i really missed it as far as the rcr guys go.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968