www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Pepsi 400 I think, or Firecracker 400, old or new, but its Daytona at night.

Will Jr do it again or will he lead a lot only to get banged by someone again?

Anyway the question still stands??? How will your driver fair this weekend???

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Truex car impounded already...LOL DEI trying to cheat? Hmmmm
No, it's all about Coke now...."The Coke Zero 400"

Just got in from work. A live QVC broadcast with King Richard and none other but Kyle "Get Out Of My Way" Busch.

They asked Richard if he wanted "Make Up" for the shoot...He said "Doubt it...never had it before..no need to start now" I turned to him and said "Good Answer, Richard"..we had a good laugh!

Kyle brought his Girlfriend to the show....all I can say is WOW!!!!!!....if you toss her up in the air....she would be like..........Sunshine!!!

A couple camera phone shots from my hole in the pit...stage right....after the show. No, I couldn't get any pictures of the Goddess...had to act some what professional.....Didn't Boo either...at least not out loud.

Sitting in the DePalma Tower (entrance of pit road) for the Nationwide Race...Working the Kevin Costner pre-race concert Sat. , hopefully it will be a quick out...so I can head off to the Pits...or someother cool location for the race.
My goodness what a last 20 laps. Gordon gets punted, everyone cant run one lap with out crashing. Earnhardt Jr finishes 8th after leading most of the race. My goodness a crazy race, but hey, we all can get a free 20oz Coke Zero.
I just knew that was going to happen....Gordon, getting punted.

Fantastic race as usual. Hate it for Burton. You got to hand it kyle for dropping back like he did and charging his way back up front. Serious horsepower there.

Blaney and Vickers were hanging tough there for a little while. Martin was impressive he stayed up there most of the night.

Gordon, like he said, Lost it when he moved off the bottom to get in front of Matt in the higher grove....funny is ...that I knew it too. He should have stayed right where he was.

We had Blast out there for the Friday race...got down right hammered too!

Jr was in rare form on the radio there towards the end of Fridays race...he was pissed. The Mike Wallace wreck was right in front of us.

Sat was a fairly easy day out there...except for the hangover in the blazing sun thing...that kinda sucked. Our jobs were to ride out on stage holding the band equipment from falling...and ride back after Lady Antibellum finished their set. They actual played a 10 song set, but what was seen on TV, was one song.

We helped them wrap it up and load it in the trailer...pretty much done by the first caution. so we were on the clock for like 8 hours, maybe an hours worth of work all together. We didn't work the Costner show at all....I watched his band for a few songs...They wern't that good. I spent most of the Afternoon hanging in the pits so I could raid the much needed "free" Gatoraide on pit road. Watched some of the NY/Bos game in Clint's pit...mostly chilled behind the stage around Gordons and Hornish's pit....Sam didn't get the cool "Pit Cam" like Jeff got.
it sure was great to see my man the biff take another 43rd place finish. at least he was man enough to take blame/credit for the incident. freakin kyle booooocsh. i sure wish nascar would level the playing field as far as horsepower goes. you can bet if it were roush racing with the advantage nascar wouldnt wait this long. think back a few years when carl,matt,the biff, and kurt busch were winning everything. big rules change not even midpoint to slow down the roush kateeers.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968