www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Jamestown and I were discussing getting together for the fall race at Bristol next year. He couldn't make it this year due to prior obligations so we tentalively planned on next year.
I'd like to see if anyone else is interested in going to this race next year. Maybe a little disc golf while we're there as well. Also, a chance to meet other Nascar fans that disc golf.

What do you think? Anyone, anyone?

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there Nascar Dave. I know that unless something catastrophic happens. I will be at the race next fall. I have the luxury and good luck to have season tix at my disposal. So when you guys get your plans figured out let me know so we can do some discin. Theres a couple courses within a half hour of the track so it should be no problem. If youve never been there before, youll never forget the week long flea market/bender that race week in bristol in august can be. Good luck til then.
May be there this year and next....Winged Deer is 10+/- miles from the track..Warriors about 20-25 minutes away. I think they do Doubles at the Deer Thursday afternoons.

We have been camping at the Hicks Family Campground...walking distance from the track.
Hey I never realized you opened a discussion board here lol. To add to the party people this will be my fortieth birthday bash. I cant wait to walk the hills of thunder valley again. I also want to take the time to say congrates to Tony and Ryan for placing in the top 10 in the last race.
Bomrman could you get some info on cabins around the area. I want something very nice, private pool and hot tube, something very scenic and picturesque. It would be nice for a very large cabin that sleeps 8 adults and im not talking pull out beds and fold always. This trip will be first class all the way. No red necking on my 40th, well red necking is always allowed at the track lol.
Check out VRBO.com, I've used them several times in Colorado. Private homes for rent by owner.
Hey there Nascar Dave. Not sure if your still monitoring this bu tjust posting to let you Im on my way to Bristol in the morning. I will try to gather as much info as I can for courses in the area. Ill post when I get back. Is there anything else you would like to know about?
Not really but have a good time man. It's still alittle early for next year but we definitely need to do this. My in-laws live about a half hour from the track as well. Winged Deer and Warriors are both must play courses.
Oh and go Matt.
Didn't go this year...but next year...a couple of us are interested in spliting some costs on a place to crash.
Bump
BUMP
DRAFT

Yo Dave...me and Tom Johnson...another DGRUS member..are going this year. Haven't made any camping arrangements as of yet.
Alright Jamie, Ima start working on tickets and get this thing rolling.
It looks like I'm pulling a trailer up...that's definitely an option...unless someone finds a cabin and wants to split the cost. We got at least two coming. Looks like we'll try to get in at Hicks Family campground caddy corner property from the track....daaaaaa....turn three/four corner...other side of heart attack hill...lmao!!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968