www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just another place to gather information on the possibility of a new course in our area. I've heard that this site, Buford Park/ Mt. Pisgah is one of the more practical place, and probably the closest to getting something built here. If anyone has any more on this project, please post it here. I'm just trying to keep all the options open, because I would love to see a PDGA approved course built in this area, and would very much like to be a part of the process of design and construction of it. Some say it is nearly impossible to get courses in the ground in this area, but I say, why not keep trying. Look what happened when Tom Crestman kept pushing on. Peace through Disc Golf!!
___Tab
Anyone interested, take a look at the map of this park on the file below Also I threw together a proposed course, in accordance to PDGA guidelines.

Views: 7

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

After looking at this site, I think this could be a very nice, long, challenging course. If anyone has any information on the progress of the proposed course there, or where the exact area we would be able to build on, please let me know either here on this forum, or give me a call at 541-543-5860. Thanks to all who are getting involved, we need a good challenging PDGA course in our area!
___Tab

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968