www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey yall, good news. Regional park in CG is approved and ready for some grunt work!

Tom Chrestman has called us out tomorrow, tuesday the 6th at 3 30 to clear the grounds, and make other modifications to the land before putting baskets in.

This Saturday the 10th is the second work party at 10 00 in the morning!

Hope to see a bunch of ya there

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

These work parties are for clearing brush, and debris. Tee pad construction and sleeve installation will happen at later dates.

Please bring gloves, brush clearing tools: weedeaters, chainsaws, landscaping tools, rakes, etc.
Please call and let me know if you can make it, so I can plan on areas to focus our efforts.
If you are excited about having a new course in the area and want to be a part of the beginning, here is your chance.

I will be out there pretty much every afternoon / evening starting Monday the 5th, so if some people can't make it on the dates I have given, but would still like to work, Feel free to come down at a different time, and I will put you to work. Just call me first.

again, please call or e-mail me if you would like to show up.

-Tom

e-mail: Tom@OregonNaturalStone.com
Haven't heard about this one. How many holes, 9? Does it play hard, or is it an open-space park-like environment?
This course is a very evenly distributed 18 hole course, with elevation change and a bit of water, come on saturday and walk it out before the work party!

See you then!
Couldn't make it Saturday, but keep posting when the work parties are going to be. I'll try to make one.
There is a discussion on EDGC club site to tell times for work parties at CGDGC. I'll try to make it. It's exciting to see the effirt being made to give us a new course in this area. Thanks to all involved, and Tom is a local hero!
Are there still work parties on Thurs. and Sat. If so I'll try to make it. This term has been a challenge to manage my schedule, between my school and all the Duck games Ha Ha.
I know that there is a work party this coming Saturday the 24th, they'll be pouring the teepads that day if everything goes as planned.

From the few holes I've seen, this course is going to rival even Dexter. There is one hole that has been described as "Number 3 at Dexter on Steroids" (reminds me of number 3 at Whistler's Bend too).

Can't wait for this course to open!
From the holes I have seen, this will be one of the premiere courses in this area, maybe in the whole Willamette Valley. It was well designed, and seems to be coming along nicely, thanks to Tom C. and everyone involved in the process. We need to have courses like this, that will challenge the best of players, and is also fun to play for the beginners. I'll try to be there on the 24th, I have been trying to catch someone out there to help out, but my timing is horrible.
ALL INFO ABOUT CG COURSE IS NOW POSTED ON THE NEW "Cottage Grove Disc Golf Club" PAGE. Please join the group!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968