www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When is Inova or Discraft going to get it together and just make a disc golfing video game for the Nintendo Wii. It is the perfect system to bring out a game like this. Imagine using your Wii remote like your throwing a disc. They could make real courses into virtual courses so people can play courses far away from where they live, no mater what the weather or season.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, the Wii is ready for a disc golf game. I'm pretty positive, however, that disc golf needs to be shown to the public more before a video game will be made solely for the sport (there is a disc golf/ultimate game for the DS).
well... it's here and it's what i thought it would be (not so good). It is VERY similar in every aspect to wii sports. you can use a driver, mid and putter. You can throw forehand, backhand, AND tomahawk. Take golf for wii sports and make it a putt-putt version and this is what you have. It is fun with my kids but DG'ers will be quickly disappointed but hey.. its 100x better than disc golf for the DS. I'd give the whole game a 4 out of ten. it was $29.99. It should be a $19.99 title. REVIEWS.
Hey! Haven't tried this one out, but I have played the Disc golf mode on Wii's Tiger Woods 10. Its not bad. I'm sure itd be better if I had gotten the Wii Motion + but I'm poor.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968