www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is going to be for those sometimes unbelievable Disc Golf stories that you folks have. Ill Start it off with an Ace story. My buddy Kyle and I were playing the course at enterprise park in redding. Had a good game going i was 3 under after hole 8 and there was this shot i had been working on for hole 9. it was a sidearm roller to hit the pole well i threw my Roc and it landed a few feet back stood up hit the root of the tree right in front of the basket hopped up. i couldn't see it but all i heard is chains. I immediately looked at my buddy Kyle and his exact words were "If I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it." So thats my unbelievable story how about some of yours?

Tags: Ace, Amazing, Disc, Golf, Nice, Shot, Stories, Unbelievable

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmmm I don't really havre any crazy Ace's or stories. They've all been in the air (except one) and with an overstable driver. One of them came when I decided to forgoe one of our weeklies and play with an out of town friend. Sure enough I aced and missed out on the acepot. When I told the guys in our club, I just took shit for it. You should played in the weekly....
I've too have seen a roller ace. My first day in San Diego (after moving there from Santa Rosa), I was playing Morley Field. I was invited to play along with some locals, on hole 7 one of them throws a monster roller down a narrow alley and right before it blows by the pin, it hits a root and jumps into the basket.

As for my own ace story, I learned to play on the Sonoma State University course (R.I.P.). One day I had just finished a 12 under round (with a ace on hole 8). I was starting a new round when some new golfers asked if I could show them the course. As we were playing they were asking me all the usual questions newbies ask. As fate would have it they asked if I've ever aced as were walking up to hole 8, "sure" i say "as a matter of fact I aced this hole earlier today". (I'm not sure if they believed me) So I proceded to lead the hole off, grabbed the same disc i had aced with earlier in the day and had the exact same results. Two aces on the same hole in the same day. It was a good day!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968