www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I figured we could have a thread for the comando mini.....updates, results, but mostly smack talk, wagers (freindly and otherwise), and the things we are used to.......

Tags: comando, houston, mini, spring, valley

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hey sir,
when you start beating me at the mini then you can make a comment on that. Is that good smack talking.
If YOU don't show up I can't BEAT you......good stratgey......I already know I can't spell.....publik skoole was ain't too good on learnin' us when we wuz youngins'!

WHITE TOWEL!!!!
I was in bed.... WITH A GIRL. So i wasn't thinking about you, sorry.
Seth,
First off, since when does your right or for that matter left hand count as a "girl"? Second, you didn't show because there was somebody there who would have whooped up on you...... my son! Thirdly, okay, so it will be Seth, me, T-Dogg, and one other in a little side bet on the score, plus quarter skins and quarter CTP........ put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Is that for SAT.....at shawshank........ooohhhh Ssseeetttthhhhhh......can you pull yourself AWAY from BED to come get whooped? And that with a GIRL part.....it's your LIE....tell it like you want!
Well I had to hold off Coleman this week with an ACE on 7.....I hit 7 of the first 9 duces and shot -9 with a bogey.....on a little hole that I was putting for birdie.....that was the first time my putter hit the ground all day, twice on the same hole...I will be happy to go back to Spring Valley next week.
-9 - sweeeeet!
Was that at BB?
Great round.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968