www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When and where the work days will be done.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, keep up the good work. I will be at sv for the mini in the morning so you should show up there.
There was not one North Side work day this month. Are we just getting lazy? Need to make up for that in December. See everyone Thursday at the meeting.
I did my "workday" at Terramont on 11/22, helping "leafylinks" from the HFDS board create 9 new alt. T-s for the course, you'll have to check the Terramont thread on the HFDS board to see the location of the new T-s, then they are easy to find.
Always good to see someone working on ANY course
I would love it if this leafylinks guy worked with us. What's the story with him anyway?
I've played several rounds with him lately...really nice guy...hard worker.... (works for the parks dept.....a real ally) I've been talking the NSCG up to him and trying to get him to come to a meeting...Sorry I missed the meeting this month..
Going to TRY to make it out to The Branch Saturday to do some clean up. Let me know if anyone can make it. Any help will be appreicated. Will bring a weedeater to cut all the stuff the lawn mowers don't get on the fairways.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968