www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

took a road trip today and played steubenvilles new course and then two rounds ot east liverpools course, anyone else have any cool road trips to post

me and dan the paper boy berry ( his 1st round back after knee surgery ) have to say we are impressed with stuebenvilles new course, they only have the 1st twelve of what will be a 18 hole course, to give you a little prospective, its layed out in a long semi wide valley and it has allot of elevation changes, up and down and across valleys and there is a small creek winds right threw the middle of it, not big enough to eat a disc but can certainly give you a water stroke as i found out ( more than once ) lol , along the way are big old stone buildings and pavilions that are kinda cool !! im going to say that this course rates up there on my list of cool new courses to play, cant wait to go back an play it again when its all in, now let me say, this course is not for the faint harted !! its a bonafied workout, i was feeling it after only playing the first twelve holes, cool course

after steubenville me and dan cruised north and we mettup with shep and andy from ashtabula at eastliverpools disc golf course and played two rounds of doubles, me and dan teamed up seperately with one of them, shep was my partner andy was dans, it was alot of fun we tied the first round but dan and andy got me and shep by two strokes the last round, i really like this course as well, especially the back nine, east liverpools course has a very interesting and challenging layout, for sure, and is a workout as well !! i rate this course high on my list of courses to play.

it felt really good to get out and play

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

The Columbus tournament this weekend is full-full-full. If you like road trips and like to throw and want to play a course you'll never forget, come on up to the Willow Brook Disc Golf Grand Opening Doubles in Byron, Michigan.

Willow Brook is a hilly, woodsy golf course that is putting in baskets for simultaneous disc golf action. But on Saturday April 5 the course is closed to ball-and-stick and we're running a BYO Partner doubles tournament.

The weather is going to be great. They have a heated club house with a bar. We get to drive the course in carts.

Directions: Go to Toledo however you go to Toledo. Take US 23 north from there like you're going to Ann Arbor to watch Ohio State pulverize the Wolverines. Keep going north. One of the exits for Holly or Fenton is called Silver Lake Road or Grange Hall Road. It changes names. They might use both on 23. Take that exit and head west. You're going to go through a couple of small towns before you come to Byron. Watch your speed. Byron has two main streets and one stop sign where they meet. Left at the stop sign and left at the big yellow water tower.

$35 a man. Bring a little extra for lunch, beer, etc.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968