www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Whos playing in the winter?? Where you playin at?

The whole family's heading up to play up in Euclid tomorrow..

Rather than praying for my putts to bang in the chains.. I'll be praying my appendages dont fall off..

Views: 2

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I were back on Ohio!!! I went back for Christmas and it was a warm 45 degrees out! It was 0 today in the Twin Cities WITHOUT the wind chill. We also got about two feet of snow. I'm jealous that you are able to throw still! My last round out here was some maybe 20 degree glow golf back on Thanksgiving Day!

Hope your appendages didn't fall off ;)
I try to play every day, the key is to were as many dry layers as posable which means alot of under armer.

I even have a doubles tournament this weekend.
Yeah, exactly, layers are definitely the key.. But whats the deal with the guys still wearin shorts?? You know they're freezing!! Tough guys~
sounds like you played in C-bus, It's all about paul J there trying to live up to the legend!
Not me. I'm not playing this winter because it's COLD! But I did visit Rocky Fork (still unfinished, by the way) today with park manager Jeff. We walked around the course and made plans for some revisions. There are 18 pole holes out there, but it still has no signage to tell you where the tees are, or in most cases where there is a tiny bit of orange paint left where the tee will be. So don't make the trip and expect any signs until further notice. =)

Just making it out there, and planning the course improvements with Jeff has got me fired up and wanting to play already. And there's a new twist to the story... the land near the park office and park store (at West end of the lake) was going to have a practice target, but now we're thinking of putting in 6 or 9 targets there to have a small course (hole lengths maybe 90 to 200 feet, combination of open/woods/hillside),combined with practice areas and putting games like ring of fire. I'll keep ya posted.
Oh I'll most definitely be playing Euclid this weekend. Been looking forward to it for a couple weeks now!
me and marty played massillon today , man there was a good 6 inches of snow on the ground, still had fun though, i scored 2 under course par, marty was even, threw my champion destroyer for the first time today and had two of my longest drives forehand off the teepad and a third backhand drive off the teepad that set me up for a deuce, i think its a keeper !! boy do i need putting practice though, i could have scored a whole lot better, i gave up some very makable putts,

hey i truly hope everyone is getting some good play in, i know for me as bad as the weather has been lately, its been hard getting out, let alone getting anyone else crazy enough to go out with you !! heck today i had to promise to help marty replace his commode to get him to go, lol here the commode he bought was freaking huge !!! and wouldn't fit, so we couldn't install it, i still made him go play though and got him by 2 strokes, i sure am looking forward to playing on grass !! and clean dry teepads !! aw won't that be nice !!!

well hey heres wishing everyone the best, throw to live, live to throw, and hey val i hope as well you dont lose any appendages, lol, douuuup !!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968