www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

save bogeyman's home from the dogs. please see drew's email below & take a few seconds to sign the petition.

thanks for your time! be well,
heather

There is a Disc Golf course in Warren, OH that is in jeopardy of losing a couple of holes so that a dog park can be installed. I have owned a dog since i was born and I am all for the dogs but the problem is that so many people come from all over to play this course. It's only a 15 hole course and to take away 2 or 3 of our holes would be disastrous! This park has had a Disc Golf course on it for years and is very well established. The only reason for them to use our existing course for their park is that the land has already been cleared. There is so much more land in Trumbull county for this dog park that it is stupid to remove a group of peoples playground to put in another playground for other people. Why can't we all be happy huh!?!?! SO... I have started a petition and would like all of you to sign it. So far we have only 96 signatures and they have like 300. Our group would appreciate your support in this matter, just go to the link below. THANK YOU!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/youngsrunDGC

Views: 0

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968