www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Every one of the Oregon Series tournaments made the PDGA top 50 biggest tournaments this year!

We all owe a debt of gratitude to the ORS crew. . .

Yeah Team!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I think that OR golf is going to be huge in the next couple of years.

This is what I want to see happen this year - there will be a two day A/B tier ORS event once a month like usual, also in each month there will be a sanctioned one day C tier event - that way there will be like 16 PDGA tournaments in OR this year.
It seems to me that all our two-day events should be A-tier with the number of players we consistently have, but I guess that it has more to do with the level of payout? Maybe we could get a big sponsor for the series and that way every event could get the A-tier status that they all deserve. It seems like it would be a wise advertising move for some company out there, based on our thriving numbers, doesn't it? I know Calapooia Brewing has become a strong sponsor this past year or so. Hopefully they are feeling the reciprocal love from the disc golf community. Thanks Calapooia, even though I don't drink I will try to support you.
NW disc golf will rule the world!
A series of all A tiers would be cool! There is some resistance to having A-tiers as it requires all players to be PDGA members. There are local players for pretty much all the events that want to play their local Oregon Series event, but don't want to be PDGA members. It's something the local clubs are going to have to work out... either that or we get the PDGA to change that requirement.
The 2007 Series was a freaking blast... best players, best courses, best volunteers... how can it NOT be exploding ;) Looking forward to 2008!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968