www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This area is for people to celebrate and commemorate their aces at the Black Butte Lake Disc Golf Course. There are a couple of potential ace holes on this course that I can think of, so let's see who will be next to join this elite group!

Please remember, never sign the Baskets, they are Federal Property (plus, it's considered very white trash)!  Instead, have your friends sign and date your disc, and tell us about your ace here...

Tags: aces, black, butte, lake, orland

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Here are the two I know of so far:

Greg Birabent (age 12): Hole #13 - 206 feet, December 9th 2006

Eugene MacDonald: Hole #14 - 252 feet, January 29th 2010 (his first ace ever)

Who's gonna be next?
FYI.....It was Tyler Birabent, I was in his group at the Mach 1. It was a low sidearm that hit the ground, hopped up into the air (heading right and down hill), ricocheted off a small oak tree and went in... Unbelievable....
Awesome. Thanks for the correction. I had to take a guess, but figured you would be able to pass along the correct name and info!
I think you know me better than I know myself sometimes...
Rumor on the course has it the Andy from Willows aced #1 last week and Matt from Chio nailed #7 recently. Need to check the specifics, but good job gentleman!
Sunday 9/5/10 - Jonas aces #13 with an XL exactly at noon.
There were four aces this weekend at the 2010 NorCal Series Disc Golf Championships! I'm not exactly sure yet who threw them, but here are the holes nailed: Hole 14 (downhill, 252'), Hole 17 (flat 306'), Temp Hole 8 (400' downhill) and Temp Hole 6 (315' uphill). Great job gang, way to pound the courses into submission!
Bob Pauly hit the Hole #17 Ace on the permanent course, then proceeded to score an 8 under on the temp course to take 3rd in Advanced division. It was Bob's 23rd Ace. Bob has Aced almost every hole on his home course at Lagoon Valley in Vacaville. It was a good weekend for the Pauly's as Stacy beat Berl Berlogar to win the Women's Open Division. Props to my Lagoon Valley brethren!
Rian "Airplane" Messerschmidt aced Hole #14 on April 30,2010!

Of course I only know this because he went all "Whiskey Tango" on us and signed the basket. Big no-no Rian, you should no better! That is Federal Property and "vandalism" could get you into trouble. This is the place to regale us with your heroic throw. Now I have to go back out there and erase your graffiti!
Big Dan Michaelson aced hole #14 on Feb 4th. Told me it was a skip ace!
Ernie Rogers aced #5 on Memorial Day! Side-armed an old school Banshee right into the Basket. Nothin' but chains!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968