www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The ACES Monthlies are on the third Saturday every month. Now that it is Fall, we will be starting at 9am again, teeing off for the first round at 10am. Come early if you want to park by the first hole.

$10 entry fee
2 rounds of singles

Gate opens at 9am
Sign in starts at 9:30am (or earlier)

Must have four or more players to make a division

Early arrivals can park in the big gravel parking lot by Hole #1

Late arrivals (after 9:45) will have to park along the road outside gate

Tee Off at 10am and Noonish
Entry fee breakdown = $8 payout, $1 Course Improvement Fund, $1 Ace Pool
The Ace Pool stands at $66 for the weekend of 11/20/10

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Our next Monthly is set for Saturday, November 20th. Gate opens at 9am. First Round tees off at 10. I will have some exciting information to share regarding course improvements and what directions we can go in for the future! $10 entry fee gets you two rounds of challenging disc golf. Ace Pool stands at $60. Sadly, no more camping as the Orland Buttes Campground has been closed for the season. We play rain or shine, so come prepared!
It has been almost 30 days since the 2010 Norcal Series Championships were held at Black Butte Lake and it is time for our Monthly meeting again! The weather forecasters are calling for cold and rain this weekend (30% chance of rain on Frid, and 50% chance on Sat). Let's hope that the weather holds for us so that we can get out there and have some fun. If it rains we will call it off, if not let's play some golf!

Weather permitting, we will open the gate from 9am to 9:45am, and will tee off at 10am. Cost is $10 for two rounds, with $1 going to the ACE Pool and $1 going to the Course Improvement Fund. Currently, the ACE Pool stands at $66 and the Course Improvement Fund is at $315.

Lastly, we need to start work on a new logo for the Club, and possibly one for the Course itself too. I would like to see us adopt one by the end of this year so if you have any ideas write down some suggestions, or bring some sample drawings to the Monthly for review (maybe your ideas will be the basis of our new logos!). There is plenty to work with here thematically (aces, poker, baskets, discs, trees, mountains, a lake or a castle can all be incorporated into a design reflecting the uniqueness of our course), so let your imaginations run wild!
This Monthly on December 18th is exactly one year to the day since the course was installed!

Come out and help us celebrate its birthday by playing in the Orland ACES 12th Monthly!
So the next monthly is on Saturday, June 18th? How about making it a weeekend event and play doubles Sunday too? Just say the word and I'm making my camping reservations....

Billy is supposed to be running those now, so you'll have to ask him. I wouldn't mind camping over and finally playing the temp course!

Don't have Billy's contact information...but you do...so give him a call and let him know we're showing up on the weekend of the 18th. Do I have to drive to Willows and get a Chiropractic appointment to make it happen?

Monthlies are now the fourth Sunday of the month. Tee off at 10am, so get there early to sign in. $10 entry fee. Cash payout.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968